Home Health - Patient Services Coordinator / Scheduler - LPNApply Now
Encompass Home Health & Hospice is one of the largest Medicare certified Home Health, Hospice service providers in the nation. Year after year, we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in our industry.
A few of our great benefits include:
- 30 Paid Days Off per year for Full Time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission -A Better Way to Care.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!
The role of Patient Services Coordinator is a highly interactive and important position as you are directly responsible for scheduling the home visits for the field staff and assisting with the coordination of patient care. In addition, you will accumulate admissions/intake information and communicate with physicians about orders and patient progress information. You will enjoy this fast paced role and be rewarded by the satisfaction on knowing you coordinated an exceptional level of care for the patients.
This position is Monday-Friday (8-5pm) and a LPN license is required as patient visits may be needed.
1. Be a LPN licensed in the state in which he/she practices
2. At least one year of clinical experience in a hospital or nursing home setting
3. At least one year of home health experience within the last 24 months and a good understanding of staffing and scheduling requirements related to home health
4. Computer knowledge is required