Home Health Division Manager - Sales - San Antonio, TXApply Now
Encompass Home Health & Hospice is one of the largest Medicare certified Home Health, Hospice, and Pediatric service providers in the nation. Year after year, we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in our industry.
A few of our great benefits include:
- 30 Paid Days Off per year for Full Time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission -A Better Way to Care.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!
Encompass Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Division Manager to lead our Home Health Sales Team. The right person for this role should be an experienced home health sales professional who can effectively direct the planning and implementation of the sales process by identifying and penetrating market opportunities to achieve revenue and admission goals.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train Area Sales Managers.
- Guide the development and implementation of sales strategies and develop plans to enhance market share, operating margins and Encompass’ image to clients.
- Review and analyze branch office admission and non-admission data and trends on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, per office, per Area Manager, and per referral source.
- Communicate weekly with Regional Vice President of Sales to discuss account strategies and ensure appropriate messaging for Area Managers to move these accounts forward.
- Communicate with each Area Manager on a weekly basis to discuss sales strategies with their accounts.
- Ensure Area Managers are targeting the accounts with the most potential as well as to create new territories when there are an ample number of underserved accounts.
- Develop Area Managers to perform at their highest potential in order to achieve performance goals.
- The ability and willingness to travel 50-75% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or finance, extensive related field experience, or be a licensed professional with extensive related field experience.
Clinicians with sales experience/desired qualities will be considered
- Thorough understanding of the Federal, State and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health and hospice agencies, especially as it relates to beneficiary qualifications.
- Solid history of meeting sale goals, motivation for sales, territory management, strong presentation skills, performance management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence, negotiation, results driven, sales planning, manage profitability.